The Saga Continues

Saturday, January 14, 2012

GHOSTFACE KILLAH SAYS RESPECT THE HIGHER POWER, "STOP FRONTING ON GOD" [VIDEO]

Wu-Tang Clan's Ghostface Killah recently opened up on his belief in God and stressed the importance of fans and hip-hop artists alike having faith in a higher power.

Tony Starks said faith and belief in God can ultimately bring a person more happiness.
"What I want to say right now is just stop fronting on God. Keep God in your life man cause God is real. You know what I mean? You go through a lot of stuff because we ignore his signs and stuff like that though," Ghost said in an interview. "And they expect him to answer they prayers or whatever immediately. But I wouldn't even answer you after you been doing a lot of bullsh*t and you gonna call on me when you need me when you shot or something. So I'm just saying you gotta give daily prayers...And then you'll probably have a closer relationship. Your relationship will probably be more closer to God and you'll be more happy." (The Come Up Show)